Subscribe to our calendar
You can subscribe to our calendar from your mobile device using the url http://illinois.edu/calendar/ical/3465.ics. The specific method to use for subscribing will vary depending on device type and calendar app. However, these general guidelines should help.
iPhones and iPads
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in "http://illinois.edu/calendar/ical/3465.ics" to the server field.
- Tap Next and then Save in the upper right hand corner.
- That's it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
- Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click "More > Calendar".
- Click the dropdown menu under "Other Calendars" and select "Add by URL".
- Enter or copy in "http://illinois.edu/calendar/ical/3465.ics" to the server field, and click "Add Calendar".
- Go to your device's Calendar app, and select "Sync."
- Click on "Calendars" in your device's Calendar app. The subscribed calendar will now show up in your Calendar app. Click the check box by the subscribed calendar and click done.
- The subscribed calendar will now show up on your Android calendar.